1. Read through Hugh Lafollette’s ‘Personal relationships’ all in one go to get a general understanding of it.
2. Read the article again to establish the key ideas suggested within the article. There may be 3, 4 or 5 key ideas and they may be interconnected or they may stand alone.
3. Discuss the key ideas with another student in order to clarify your understanding.
4. Create a poster or posters to visually represent the key ideas in the article. Use pencil, ink, colour, cut outs, limited text or whatever allows you to visually share your knowledge and understanding of the key ideas.
5. Prepare a talk in which you explain the images you have used in the poster.